THE GENERATOR STORY

Today I was walking down the road with a friend, I noticed a man trying to start a generator. You know this small manual generators that requires all the force and energy especially when they are too old and weary... Yes that type.
I watched him pull, he might have been pulling hard before I came along but when I came, I counted him pulling hard at the cord like six times or more, seven.
He was trying to put on the light for his salon, he probably had a customer waiting for a haircut or something.
Well that's wasn't what caught my attention, it was his vigor and strength while pulling.
At last, the generator kicked and the light came.
Understand, no matter how hard it is for you to put on your light, never give up. Remember also that so many people need that light to live and see. They need that your light to direct their own paths. But when you give up, you lose them. Imagine if that barber had given up, he loses his customers and they go with bushy l, untrimmed hairs looking for someone else who has a sound generator.
Never ever give up on your light, even if it takes a while, keep pulling your generator cord.

Comments

Popular Posts