10 MOST SILLY THINGS TO SAY TO A WRITER

Recently, Twitter did a tweet and gave us the #TenThingsNeverToSayToAWriter hashtag. I loved it, and decided to throw a few of my own out there — just as a public service.
#Tips: I also put silly replies as well, you wouldn't just leave those silly questions unanswered now would you?

1. "Why Do You Drink So Much Coffee?" 

 Because caffiene would make things awkward. 

 

2. "I Think My Life Would Make A Great Book, Can You Help Me Write It?" 

Of course! Six extra hours of work every day to ghostwrite your unsolicited manuscript that will get returned to you unopened. Sign me up! 

3. "Never Heard Of You" 

Guess you've been watching the wrong side of the t.v and your internet always re-directs doesn't it?

4. I've been meaning to write

Really *laugh so hard* what do you intend to write? A diary?


5."You're Not Busy Right Now, Are You? You're Just Writing?" 

I don't know. You can ask Google that.


6. "Fifty Shades Of Grey Is My Favorite Book" 

 

 Cool, how about Animal Farm

7. "So you just sit behind a computer all day?" 

 

If you are inviting me to a party you better create a space for my computer too. It drinks champagne. 

8. "How can I become a writer?" 

 Stare out of window at rain, experience a certain lassitude, contemplate the infinite, settle for toast.

9. "Hurry up and finish your book. It can't be that hard."

(Okay, I really have no idea what to say but I'd rather give a long disgraceful look.)

10. "I cant wait to see what has been making you caffeinated all these days." 

Just look at the mirror.


Comments

Popular Posts