New Year Day.

New Year holidays are the most sweetest things. Everybody celebrates it anyway,  except you are a terrorist and you are against the glowing future.
I never got to say how I celebrated mine, but I would today even though it's late. It's not like I'd go into full details though, it's just a mild and beyond the surface kind of scratch but not too deep as well.
I did a lot of laundry, don't ask me why! I know I laundered all through the past year and none of my clothes were dirty, but I still laundered after all cleanliness is next to Godliness and that was a typical good example of how to begin the year. At least, that was what I thought.
On New Years eve, there had been a series of resounding fireworks and drinks and meat.
I enjoyed, yes, until reality hit me in the face when I couldn't find my other phone that day.
No or stole it. It rings and it keeps ringing but I have no definite idea where it is. But the merriment kept coming and slowly I forgot about looking.
Food is one thing.... You have no idea how much I love that phone though.
But in all, I had a wonderful New Year and it was one of its kind.
Looking forward to seeing the best of this year.

Comments

Popular Posts